Application closes: November 1st, 2017
Location: Vancouver, BC
We are looking to hire a skilled and experienced Senior Security Alarm Technician .
- Highly competitive salary
- Optional flexible work week*
- Company vehicle, cell phone, laptop and all the required tools to get the job done
- Great work environment
- Extended health benefits
- Free home alarm monitoring
- Continuous and supported career development
- Opportunity for advancement
*Our Technicians generally work standard Monday to Friday business hours, however we are open to a condensed work week of 4 x 10 hour days or Tuesday – Saturday work week.
- Completion of Security System Technician Trade Qualification (TQ)
- Currently have or able to obtain your security license; this means you are 19 or older, have no criminal record and are legally entitled to work in Canada
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Take pride in doing a job correctly the first time
- Ability to troubleshoot and find the best solutions for our clients
- Able to work occasional paid overtime
- Able to be part of our paid, on-call rotation
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Technician, you will work directly with our predominately residential client base to install and service top of the line security and home automation systems. We install DSC, HAI, and Avigilon systems. From alarms to cameras, access control to medical systems, we don’t cut corners on any of our installations. Working independently and as part of a bigger team, you will be called upon as a professional to install, service, troubleshoot and recommend solutions for our clients. As a senior member of our team, there are minimal pre-wires involved in this position.
Provident Security is not your average security company and we do not hire average people.
Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org