Application closes: August 31st, 2017
Location: Vancouver, BC
Security is 50% common sense and 50% customer service. If you are good at thinking on your feet and good with people, we have a job for you!
MOBILE TEAM MEMBER
As part of our 24/7 Mobile Alarm Response Team you will be the primary responder to alarms. From being the eyes and ears on the ground during emergency situations to patrolling our client’s homes when they are on vacation; this position requires you to adapt to every changing and often conflicting priorities. You will be asked to work with our clients, technicians and customer service teams to identify problems, determine the cause and take steps to fix it.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Currently have or able to obtain your security license; this means you are 19 or older, have no criminal record and are legally entitled to work in Canada
- Class 5 drivers licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with clients from a diverse background in a courteous, professional and confidential manner
- Drive to continually learn and improve
- Ability to troubleshoot and find the best solution for our clients
- Experience working as a supportive team member as well as independently
- Detail oriented and observant
- Thrive under pressure and able to think on your feet
- Able to work shift work; including graveyard shifts
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly competitive salary
- Full training and ongoing support
- Use of a company vehicle while on shift
- Full time, permanent employment
- Great work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
- Extended Health Benefits for Full Time employees.