Application closes: September 15th, 2017
Location: Vancouver, BC
We are looking to hire a skilled Low Voltage Technician to grow with our team.
As a Technician, you will work directly with our predominately residential client base to install and service DSC NEO and Honeywell VISTA series security alarm systems. From alarms to cameras, access control to medical systems, we don’t cut corners on any of our installations. Working independently and as part of a bigger team, you will be called upon as a professional to install, service, troubleshoot and recommend solutions for our clients.
- Completion of Security System Technician Trade Qualification as asset but not required.
- Currently have or able to obtain your security license; this means you are 19 or older, have no criminal record and are legally entitled to work in Canada
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Take pride in doing a job correctly the first time
- Ability to troubleshoot and find the best solutions for our clients
- Highly competitive salary
- Optional flexible work week**
- Company vehicle
- Cell phone, laptop and all the required tools to get the job done
- Great work environment
- Extended health benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
- Occasional paid overtime
- Paid on-call rotation
**Our Technicians generally work standard Monday to Friday business hours, however we are open to a Tuesday – Saturday work week or a condensed work week of 4 x 10 hour days.
Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org