Location: Vancouver, BC
Provident Security is looking to hire a full-time Customer Service Rep to work in our 24/7 Operations Center in Vancouver.
Provident Security is British Columbia’s only full service security company. We do it all; from supplying and installing security systems, access control systems, integrated home automation systems to monitoring those same systems in our own Vancouver based monitoring station. We have our own mobile response team and our own static and event guard team which is where we first started.
As a Customer Service Representative on our 24/7 Operations Center Team, you will work in the nerve center of the company. From dispatching 911 to helping a client understand their invoice, Provident is about helping people. If you love thinking on your feet and coming up with creative solutions, this is the place for you!
Recognized as the fastest growing security company in Vancouver by the Vancouver Sun and as one of the Best Places to Work in BC, Provident Security is not your average security company and we do not hire average people.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitoring and dispatching on alarm events
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Dispatching our Mobile Team
- Dispatching 911 to emergency situations
- Booking Homewatches
- Creating service jobs
- Programming of alarm panels
- Taking payment
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Previous call center experience
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to quickly and effectively recognize a problem, determine the cause, take appropriate action and follow-up if necessary
- Ability and experience working with clients from a diverse background in a courteous, professional and confidential manner
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent command of the English language
- Full availability to help us provide 24/7 coverage
- Currently have or able to obtain your security license; this means you are 19 or older, have no criminal record and are legally entitled to work in Canada
- Competitive salary
- Paid training and ongoing support
- Great work environment
- Extended Health Benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org