Application closes: June 30th, 2017
Location: Vancouver, BC
Provident is a Vancouver based company and we are looking to hire a skilled Low Voltage Security Alarm Technician.
As a Technician, you will work directly with our predominately residential client base to install and service top of the line security and home automation systems. We install DSC, HAI, and Avigilon systems. From alarms to cameras, access control to medical systems, we don’t cut corners on any of our installations. Working independently and as part of a bigger team, you will be called upon as a professional to install, service, troubleshoot and recommend solutions for our clients.
Why work for us?
- Highly competitive salary
- Optional flexible work week*
- Company vehicle, iPhone, laptop and all the required tools to get the job done
- Great work environment
- Extended health benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid on-call rotation
*Our Alarm Technicians generally work standard Monday to Friday business hours, however we are open to a Tuesday – Saturday work week or a condensed work week of 4 x 10 hour days.
- Successful completion of the Security System Technician Trade Qualification program
- Currently have or able to obtain your security license; this means you are 19 or older, have no criminal record and are legally entitled to work in Canada
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Take pride in doing a job correctly the first time
- Ability to troubleshoot and find the best solutions for our clients
Provident Security are Vancouver and Whistler’s only full service security solution. We do it all; from supplying and installing security systems, access control systems, integrated home automation systems to monitoring those same systems in our own monitoring station. We have our own mobile response team and our own static and event guard team which is where we first started. We even offer a complete 24/7 concierge service; anything to help our customers out!
Provident Security is not your average security company and we do not hire average people.